|As a Family Plus Member, you have several options to listen to Dr. Laura. You can listen to the Podcast on Demand or iTunes Podcast. The show is not available live online, but as a Family Plus Member you can listen to the archive shows anytime.
- Log into your DrLaura.com Family Plus account and click on the Podcast (On Demand) link listed under the My Account section on the homepage. This will take you to the Audio Archives.
- In the Audio Archives, select the month and year for the show from the drop down list. Click on a date to bring up the shows available.
The show will be listed by Hour 1, Hour 2, and Hour 3 with a short description for each hour. Call of the Day is also available in this section and Bonus Calls are available for Family Plus member's only.
- There are several options to listen to the show from the Audio Archives. You can listen from the Audio Archives page (you will need Adobe Flash Player installed for this option), you can download the show and listen from your computer, or you can listen from a separate window.
- To listen from the Audio Archives page, click on the "Play" button. This will bring up the audio player and begin playing the hour you selected. To listen to another hour, click on the "Play" button for the hour.
- To download a file to your computer, right-click on the "Download" link, then click the option "Save target as" or "Save link as" (depending on the web browser you are using.)
This will open a dialogue box, select where you would like to save the file on your computer, and click the "Save" button. This will start a download process of the MP3 file to your computer. Once the file has completed downloading, you can listen to the file on your computer, or transfer it to your MP3 player/device.
- To listen to the show in a separate window, click on "Listen in Separate Window" link for the Hour.
This will give you a pop-up window and begin playing the first hour of the show you selected. To listen to another hour from that show, click on the hour listed there.
To podcast the show in iTunes, log into your DrLaura.com Family Plus account and click on the iTunes Podcast link listed under My Account on the homepage. This will take you to the Podcasting page.
- Subscribe directly to the podcast by clicking the iTunes icon to the right. This will open up iTunes.
- In iTunes, click on the triangle next to the podcast to expand it to a list of full shows to download.
- Click the "Download" button to download a file to your computer.
If you have any questions about podcasting the show, please contact Customer Service for assistance.