February 14, 2020Reminding Him That I'm Worth It
Posted by Staff at 2:01 AM
I've read your book, "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands,
" and I listen to the podcast of your show every day. I've learned SO MUCH since I made it a part of my morning routine to listen to your prior day's show. If I HAD NOT read your book and listened to your show, I would not be doing the following:
- Waking up with my husband two full hours before I have to in order to fix his coffee and his lunch and gab a little bit before I give him a hug and a kiss as he walks out the door. If I have time, I'll even start his car and warm it up for him.
- Send him (alternately) loving and racy messages throughout the day... He does the same for me.
- Make it an absolute RULE for both of us to NEVER enter our bed at night with a stitch of clothing on.
- Always keep him lifted, privately and publicly.
- Laughing with him A LOT. Humor is a major part of our marriage, and I look forward to a lifetime of it.
My husband is the most precious person alive to me. He's a wonderful, loving, attentive and hard-working man who would kill or die for me. I can't imagine giving him a moment's thought to wonder if I'm really worth it.