August 8, 2016Daddy & Daughter Bonding
I think there's a special bond between fathers and daughters. I know I had one with MY Dad. He had lots of wisdom that he passed on to me, and I created a list of all the things he said that have "stuck with me" over the years. I thought they might resonate with all of your listeners:
- Always carry yourself like a lady
- There's no such thing as a free lunch.
- Always make sure you have enough money for cab fare when you go on a date.
- You can't help someone out of a hole if you're standing in it.
- A little respect goes a long way.
- Don't spend it if you don't have it.
- Be the best at whatever you do, as long as it's legal and moral.
- Help those in need, but don't give away the farm.
- You can either pay now and play later, or you can play now and pay later.
Posted by Staff at 10:59 AM